Monday, February 9, 2015

Yogurt Loaf Recipe

 



Who knew you can make bread with only 3 ingredients? I think yogurt loaf is healthier than regular loafs out there because of its ingredients. It doesn't have butter, sugar, nor does it have preservatives. Okay so here is the loaf I made, I made mine pink because it is Valentine's week!! hehe.

What you need:
3 Cups Self-Rising Flour
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1 Large Egg (If you do not want to use eggs, you can just substitute it for another cup of plain yogurt)

How to make:
Pre-heat your oven at 350 Fahrenheit. 
Mix all your ingredients together until it forms a dough.
Place your dough in your choice of pan.
Bake for 45 minutes. 

Voila! Easy right? It took me 10 minutes to prep it all together. You can serve it with nutella, sugar, butter, sausage, anything really!!

My daughter LOVES it! My Son Oz, he loves it so much! You can see his face there when I took his picture.


okay, so here are some example of what I did with the loaf for Tasha's school lunch.

Yogurt nutella sandwich, xoxo cheese, carrot hearts, conversation hearts, strawberry heart, strawberry banana yogurt smoothie.




No comments:

Post a Comment