Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Homemade Spinach Egg Noodles

I finally got this recipe perfect after a hundred trials and errors! yes!! It's my own recipe!!! I went online ask around...nothing seems to work for me. So, after gathering all the recipe, I decided to take a secret from one...another secret from another, then.....voila!!!! My very own noodles!

This one I served it with chicken and mushroom and boiled spinach

My kids LOVE them! I mean Oz, my 2 year old, talks about it everyday. So, I make them quite often in the house. So, here is the recipe!

Ingredients:
500 g. All Purpose Flour
100 g. Corn Starch
2 Eggs
100 ml. Water
Handful of Spinach (if you want more spinach you can add a lot) 

Simple!!! and EASY!

How to make:
1. Puree spinach with water in a blender, then, mix everything together! yep!! just mix them all until they are all mixed together and form a dough!
2. Divide dough to 4 same sized round dough.
3. Use rolling pins to make them flat
4. Use pasta machine to make the noodles! 

How the finished product look like (make sure you sprinkle flours so that the noodles don't stick to each other). I also attempted to dehydrate it so it dries for storage, it's a complete FAIL hehe..so do not try to dry these noodles,

There are different kinds of pasta machine out there. I personally used kitchen aid, but it can get very pricey but! since it is electric, it makes the job way easier than manual ones.

here are some different brands you can get:
or you can just search at your local store like
Bed Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel, etc.

Good luck on your pasta making! here is my daughter's lunch...

Trix, Celery, Carrot, Oranges, Grapes, Flintstone Gummy, Green Spinach Noodles (This is with  Sautéed Chicken and Mushroom)

Green Spinach Noodles (This is with Sautéed Ground Pork), Mango Strawberry Apple Fruit Roll Ups with M&Ms hidden in it, Oranges, String Bean and Scramble Eggs





No comments:

Post a Comment